Here have some WIPs to prove that i am still active on dA. I'm kinda having a hard time finishing my work since months and it's starting to get really annoying.
So, I'm deeply sorry that I'm still unable to present any completed projects.
Just let me tell you a few things about the WIPshots shown above:
1. The Idea for this piece came from a friend, who is a professional VFX artist. We both were fascinated by pictures of deep sea creatures we've found all over the internet.
At that time he was working on a personal project which involved said creatures and thus, this fragile being was born.
2. A concept piece of a humanoid police drone for a short comic set in the near future.
3. Portrait of a killer, Yupp, it's a dude by the way and nope, it's not his blood hehehehe.
4. Some sort of cybernetic arm. This is one of my more complex projects. I'm planning to make a full-body-exoskeleton in that style.
The arm alone already took a lot of time sooo it's gonna be a loooong way 'til it's done.
5. A cyborg samurai. Mainly inspired by Metal Gear Rising and this piece by
, whom i admire for his wonderfully dynamic painting style!
6.+7. A sketch and the rendered concept of my OC Charlie. Don't ask, if I will ever publish the story behind this, get ready for a load of total non-sense
tl,dr I'm doing a lot of character arts these days.
I hope you guys are having a great time, thanks for looking!
All Images were created in Photoshop CS5/6 and Paint tool SAi